Fly Me to Boracay for My Birthday

Last July 20, I got an email from Mabuhay Miles announcing that they're having a Great Miles Getaway where the redemption values are 70% off!


I thought it'll be perfect since I'm planning to celebrate my birthday in Boracay this year and I have more than enough mileage to redeem roundtrip tickets for two. Redemption period is only from August 2-4, so as early as last week I already filed for a personal leave just so I could go there today. 


When I got to the ticketing office, the number of people waiting was worse than getting an NBI clearance! The guard handed me queue number: 5272. It was already 2:00 PM and the numbers on the screen are still on the 4,000 series and to think that they're only open until 5:00 PM. Lots of people were already complaining even though they assured us that they'll accommodate everyone even after 5:00 PM.


That's it. I knew it was hopeless. Even if I make it to the counter, there might be no more seats left so my effort would be useless. I walked away.


I went home dismayed. :(


I went online and remembered reading about SEAIR and Microtel Inns & Suites Bloggers' Tour.


They're taking eight lucky bloggers for an all-expense paid blogger's tour of Boracay from September 10 to 12, 2010!


www.flyseair.com
www.facebook.com/flyseair
The bloggers will be flown directly to Caticlan by SEAIR, which of course, has the longest history of uninterrupted flights to Caticlan.



and

www.microtelphilippines.com
Accommodations will be provided by Microtel Boracay of the Microtel Inns & Suites Group famous for their strategic locations and “healthy-for-the-back” chiropractic beds

I've been to Coron, Palawan and even the almost remote islands of Caramoan Peninsula, but I have NEVER, EVER been to Boracay. I'd love to experience what this island paradise has to offer. I want to try out activities like Zorb, helmet diving, zipline, ATV, parasailing, paraw sailing and the famous beach parties of course! 


So please grant me an early birthday present and fly me to Boracay for free! :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help me make this wish come true by 'liking' my blog on SEAIR's Facebook page. ;)





Comments

  1. Wow great, i liked your title fly me to boracay for my birthday... There a good atmosphere there, mostly at nightlife.


    Tanya Gemarin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts