Coron, Palawan Day 3

Third day was DIY tour since it's no longer covered by the tour package.


After breakfast, we decided to climb the 700+ steps of Mt. Tapyas. It offers a 360 degree view of Coron. 
before the 700+ steps


Halfway. Almost there!
Pagod na ako!
I can see the top!
Success!
The sleeping giant
Descending

We went back to the lodge to take some rest. Then explored the town in the afternoon. We went to a souvenir shop and had some dessert at Bistro Coron.
Ref magnets, paper weights, shell chimes etc.
Coron shirts, natch

Then we passed by this ethnic souvenir shop
It was a tad tribal for my taste

I read in Cebu Pacific's inflight magazine Smile that the shell dolls is a must-buy when in Coron. My niece's birthday is on the 24th so I thought of getting her one. :)
I bought this for only Php100.00 and she's made entirely of shells. Isn't she a beauty? :p

This is Bistro Coron where we had some dessert:

After having dessert, we went back to the lodge to pack our things since we're already leaving the following day. :(

Comments

Popular Posts